Have you ever dreamed about swimming with dolphins? Today you can make your dreams come true in Los Cabos Baja California! The Dolphin Royal Swim Plus program, is best defined by the words action and speed. It is the most dynamic of all swim with dolphins programs. Dolphin Discovery Los Cabos, will give you an experience to talk about for the rest of your life with family and friends.
You will find interesting aquatic activities with these tender animals that seem to know you already, they will conquer your heart before you even get into the water. They will give you a handshake, a hug and will pull you with their dorsal fins to give you a speed ride! After that, the dolphins will push your feet to raise you up the water surface; you will feel like you are flying! Today you are alive, feel the freedom and magic of tne dolphins!
- *Camel Trek.
- Meals and soft drinks ***Please note that the added values are not available in the 3:30 pm schedule
- Roundtrip transportation for programs before 3:00 pm (Request your transportation by email to email@example.com or by phone 24 hours before the program). Additional $20 USD per companion.
- Photos of your experience with dolphins in Los Cabos.
- Other activities in Los Cabos.
- Children from ranging from 1 year and up to 7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts can participate in the in the Royal Swim program accompanied by 2 adults.
- Children aging from 8 years or with a stature of more than 1.20mts are able to participate in the Royal Swim program acompanied by one adult.
- Children over 10 years of age or above 1.40m can participate alone in any program when paying the adult rate.
- In case it is only 1 adult and a child with a height inferior to 1.20mts, both must carry out the Encounter program (Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.)
- Infants and children up to 7 years of age will perform the encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate.
- In Los Cabos, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- The use of life jacket's required in all water programs.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed in any of our aquatic programs.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.