Dolphins Royal Swim
This is the newest dolphinarium and by far one of the most exclusive ones. It is situated in the heart of Puerto Aventuras, in an exclusive luxury resort. It is a quiet and the ideal place to relax as the only distraction you will have are the charming beaches and exotic jungle. Not only this is an exclusive and unique location in Quintana Roo, but it also has amazing facilities so you can enjoy the activities that you will be able to enjoy with the dolphins. Among these activities you can enjoy the Kayaks, a total new experience and exclusively at this location, you can have fun on the kayaks with family or friends while the dolphins play and swim all your way.
Besides, you will love the rest of the acticities like receiving a tender kiss and feel their soft skin while you hold them in your arms. We have a vast variaty of activities so you can fully interact with the dolphins like hand target, play with a ball, the clock swim where the dolphin will pull you in circles or let him teach you how to swim in the water. But the best always comes at the end, you will feel the adventure when two dolphins push your feet over the water amaze you with how fast they swim, they will give you a ride back while you hold their fins.
Do you want more? This program also includes an interaction with manatees, the sweetest animals you will have contact with; learn everything about these huge but docile and gentile aquatic mammals.
- Hand target
- Ball target
- Foot push
- Dorsal fin ride
- Clock swim
- Peck shake
- Free time with dolphins
Don´t miss the experience of a lifetime!
01:00 PM, 03:00 PM, 09:00 AM, 11:00 AM
Duration of program: 15 min Briefing and 60 min in the water.
- 15 min Briefing and 40 min in the water.
- Roundtrip transportation. Companions are required to pay additional $15 usd for transportation at check in.
- Lunch and soft drinks (Food service is provided outside the hotel facilities).
- Education with manatees (15 min).
- Kayak with the dolphins (10 min).
- Buffet and 2 non alcoholic beverages during lunch
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Other activities in Puerto Aventuras or Riviera Maya.
- 10 min briefing and 60 min in the water.
- In Dolphin Dreams location, groups have a maximum of 6 people for a closer experience.
- Children over 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in any of our dolphin programs by paying the adult rate.
- Children over 3.9 ft up to 4.6 ft will be allowed to participate alone in the Encounter program. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children over 3.3 ft and up to 3.9 ft will be allowed to participate in the Encounter program accompanied by a paying adult. To participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim programs, children must be accompanied by two paying adults.
- Children under 3.3 ft will be considered infants and will perform Encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate (it is a requirement that they fit the vest).
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any physical or mental limitation, please call us before you purchase your program.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- For security reasons, pregnant women cannot participate in the program.