Pure excitement: action and speed!
Now at Isla Mujeres in Cancun Mexico, where you can swim with dolphins in the Caribbean Sea (not a pool or an aquarium). You interact with them as they kiss you, snuggle with you and do aerial acrobatics for you. The Royal Swim with Dolphins program is described as the most dynamic activity at Isla Mujeres in Cancun Mexico.
The Dolphin Royal Swim is the perfect combination between action and nature.
What makes the Royal Swim different than any other swim with dolphin program is the famous foot push, where two dolphins will lift you out of the water. Awesome! The interactive dolphin program also includes the dorsal tow, where two dolphins will pull you across the crystal water as you hold on to their dorsal fins.
Our friendly dolphins will greet you, give you a handshake, hugs and kisses and show you all the exciting games they love to play in Cancun Isla Mujeres. While you’re in Cancun, discover the unique experiences ofswimming with dolphins, sharks, stingrays, and plenty of other marine mammals.
Enjoy our beach club located in a natural environment in the beautiful Isla Mujeres in Cancun Mexico.
You'll enjoy the best VIP service that has an exclusive air conditioning area in their restaurants and panoramic pool. While enjoying all this may order any of our VIP drinks from our international bar and try the delicious dishes and eat our unlimited buffet of international cuisine including shrimp, steak, salmon, sushi and other delicacies.
Reserve your program now and get the experience of a lifetime!
10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:30 PM
Duration of program: 15 min Briefing and 60 min in the water.
- Round sea-trip Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun, departing from Marina Aquatours.
- National open bar and lunch buffet.
- Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs).
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, a Hug and kiss.
- Fantasy Snorkel – With nurse sharks.
- Photos of your experience with our dolphins.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Ground transportation ($15.00) USD
- Companions are required to pay additional $15.00 USD for transportation at check in.
- Dock Fee $8.00 USD payable at check-in.
- 6-9 year olds can participate accompanied by a paid adult.
- If you want to place a reservation for children younger than 6 years old please call us because there is a special fee for their participation and in some cases kids younger than 6 years old can’t perform some interactive activities with dolphins (the trainer will assign the proper ones for them)
- 10 year olds can swim on their own.
- In Isla Mujeres, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- Each group of 10 people will swim with two dolphins.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory.
- For safety reasons 5 month and up- pregnant women can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Only in Encounter program women with less than 5 month pregnancy can participate with another adult as a companion and after signing the Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any health condition please call us to provide you full information about aour services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.