Interactive program + Beach Club + Meal!
Now during your stay in Cancun Mexico, you can enjoy a great swim with dolphins at Isla Mujeres the Islad of Women. You’ve seen the photos and videos; perhaps you’ve even seen dolphins in aquariums or happily swimming on the water surface. What the Dolphin Swim Adventure invites you to do as you immerse yourself to take a closer look at the marine animals world in a magic moment with dolphins.
You can enjoy swimming with dolphins and interact with them in the Caribbean Sea (not a pool or an aquarium) only at Isla Mujeres inCancun Mexico, as they kiss you, snuggle with you, do aerial acrobatics for you, and finish off with an exhilarating Boogie Push, wherethe dolphin will push you across the water surface while you ride a boogie board.
Awesome! In addition, the Swim Adventure program includes the Belly Ride, where you will hold on to the dolphin’s fins as he rides backwards across the water. Watch all their neat tricks and games sharing their love and charisma with you. Our especialists also tell you all the information you need to know about these incredible marine mammals.
Place your reservation today and get the experience of a life time!
10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 01:30 PM, 03:30 PM
Duration of program: 15 min Briefing and 50 min in the water.
- 15 min Briefing and 50 min in the water.
- Round sea-trip Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun, departing from Marina Aquatours.
- National open bar and lunch buffet.
- Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs).
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous Belly ride, a Handshake, a Hug and a kiss.
- Belly ride
- Boogie push
- Hand target
- Free time with dolphin
- Photos of your experience with dolphins.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Dock Fee $8.00 USD payable at check-in.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. Companions are required to pay additional $15 USD for transportation at check in.
- Kids younger than 10 years old must swim with a paid adult (+18).
- If you want to place a reservation for children younger than 6 years old please call us because there is a special fee for their participation and in some cases kids younger than 6 years old can’t perform some interactive activities with dolphins (the trainer will assign the proper ones for them)
- Children +10 years old may swim on their own by paying the adult price.
- In Isla Mujeres, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Each group of 12 people will swim with two dolphins.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory.
- Kids under 8 years old will only perform the activities Kiss, Hand Target, and Handshake.
- Please note that infants ages 4-5 are free in the swim program but do pay the transportation fee in our locations including transportation services.
- For safety reasons 5 month and up- pregnant women can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Only in Encounter program women with less than 5 month pregnancy can participate with another adult as a companion and after signing the Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- If you have any health condition please call us to provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.