Adventure, action and speed!
At Isla Mujeres in Cancun Mexico, the newest Royal Garrafon VIP area offers limitless fun family vacation, adventure and privacy. This VIP area has A/C inside the main restaurants, lounge chairs, an infinity pool blending with the Caribbean Sea and other new features. You can enjoy it while having a drink from our international open bar, tasting the best dishes from our international buffet including shrimp, meat, salmon, sushi and other delights. Isla Mujeres in Cancun Mexico is where the perfect location meets your unforgettable vacation.
Among the luxury, you also have the possibility to experience our most dynamic program, the Dolphin Royal Swim. This incredible program includes the famous foot push, where your new friends —two dolphins— swim underneath you and push you from your feet to the water surface making you fly.
This interactive dolphin program also includes the dorsal tow, occurring when you hold onto the dolphins' dorsal fins and they pull you along the water giving you a fantastic ride. After that joy, the friendly dolphins give you a handshake, hugs and kisses and warmly welcome you into their home: Isla Mujeres Cancun, Mexico.
Reserve now, come and enjoy!
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
10:30 AM, 03:30 PM
Duration of the program: 15 min Briefing and 60 min in the water.
- VIP Lounge
- Garrafon park
- Royal Swim program (15 min briefing and 60 min in the water).
- Zip lines.
- VIP International buffet and international open bar
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels
- Ferry Cancun-Isla Mujeres-Cancun (If you are staying in Puerto Juarez please contact our call center)
- Use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets and snorkel equipment.
- Entrance to “Punta Sur”
- Photos of your experience with dolphins and in the zip lines.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Dock Fee $10.00 USD payable at check-in.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included, but available for $15 USD per person.
- Children from ranging from 1 year and up to 7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts can participate in the in the Royal Swim program accompanied by 2 adults.
- Children aging from 8 years or with a stature of more than 1.20mts are able to participate in the Royal Swim program acompanied by one adult.
- Children over 10 years of age or above 1.40m can participate alone in any program when paying the adult rate.
- In case it is only 1 adult and a child with a height inferior to 1.20mts, both must carry out the Encounter program (Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.)
- Infants and children up to 7 years of age will perform the encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate.
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- For security purposes pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the Royal Swim program.
- The use of life jacket's required in all water programs.
- For safety reasons 5 month and up- pregnant women can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Only in Encounter program women with less than 5 month pregnancy can participate with another adult as a companion and after signing the Responsibility Form.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory.