Dolphins + Manatees + Sea Lions + Beach Club + Meals
Live one day at the Mexican Caribbean full of adventure and close to dolphins, sea lions and manatees in a program where you will be able to meet and interact with these cute marine mammals. The Sea Life Discovery Plus program includes the same "action" and "speed" with dolphins of the Dolphin Royal Swim; however, activities with other amazing species are also included.
Dolphins will give you a handshake, kisses and will pull you with their dorsal tows to give you a speed ride! After that, the dolphins will push your feet to raise you up the water surface, you will feel like flying!
You will also meet our manatees and sea lions, you will learn about their diet, you will feed them, stroke them and they will give you a kiss back. Later, you will be able to meet the amazing stingrays and sharks! Our Beach Club is located in a totally natural environment, in the beautiful Isla Mujeres, an island only 40 minutes boat ride from Cancun. Enjoy delicious food, open bar and chill out!
* Kids and infants must swim with a paying adult as a companion.
Duration of program: 3 hours (including orientations)
- Round trip Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun. Ferry Cancun-Isla Mujeres-Cancun (If you are staying in Puerto Juarez please contact our call center)
- Access to VIP area.
- National open bar and lunch buffet at the VIP area.
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous Foot Push, Dorsal Tow, Handshake, Hugs and kisses.
- Manatee and Sea Lion programs.
- Fantasy Snorkel with nurse sharks.
- Photos of your experience with our dolphins.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Dock Fee $10.00 USD payable at check-in.
- Transportation from your hotel is not included, but available for $15 USD.
- Children from ranging from 1 year and up to 7 years of age or with a stature inferior to 1.20mts can participate in the in the Royal Swim program accompanied by 2 adults.
- Children aging from 8 years or with a stature of more than 1.20mts are able to participate in the Royal Swim program acompanied by one adult.
- Children over 10 years of age or above 1.40m can participate alone in any program when paying the adult rate.
- In case it is only 1 adult and a child with a height inferior to 1.20mts, both must carry out the Encounter program (Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.)
- Infants and children up to 7 years of age will perform the encounter activities regardless of the program in which they participate.
- Minimum height to participate in Sea Lion program is 4.6ft.
- In Isla Mujeres, groups have a maximum of 10 people for a closer experience.
- Each group of 10 people will swim with two dolphins.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- The use of life jacket's required in all water programs.
- Kids 6+ years old pay dock fee.
- For safety reasons 5 month and up- pregnant women can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Only in Encounter program women with less than 5 month pregnancy can participate with another adult as a companion and after signing the Responsibility Form.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory.