Join us on one of the most luxurious catamarans in the Caribbean and discover the two best parts of Cozumel's marine park, El Cielo and Palacar Reef. Later, relax or play on our pristine white beach while enjoying unlimited beer, margaritas and lunch.
Set sail on board our first class 65’ Fury Catamaran, with plenty of shade, fresh water showers, bathrooms, sanitized snorkeling gear and a brand new snorkel for you to keep. Unlimited beer, margaritas & sodas are available throughout the tour. (Alcohol is served after snorkeling).
Explore one of Cozumel's finest snorkeling sites; Palancar Reef. Then get ready to discover world famous El Cielo: This remarkable and secluded sandbar can only be reached by boat. You can snorkel and swim in this pristine paradise and play in shallow waters surrounded by starfish.
Our ultimate beach experience comes next! We sail to Fury's private white sand beach. Enjoy a delicious Angus cheese burger, unlimited margaritas, beer, sodas and purified water. Relax on a lounge chair or on a hammock, or play on a floating water park, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards, surrounded by coconut trees. Souvenirs available.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 65-ft catamaran
- Entrance fee to National Parks
- Certified Snorkel and Safety Guide
- Snorkel and safety equipment
- Private Beach
- Unlimited beverages: Margaritas, beer, sodas & purified water. (Alcohol will be served after snorkeling).
- Angus Cheeseburger and Salad bar
- Aqua park with water floats, slides, and trampolines for all ages
- Private beach cabanas, lounge chairs and hammocks
- Volleyball, kayak, and stand up paddle-boards
- The best party-on-a boat during your return, with music and dancing!
- Reef friendly sunscreen
- A big smile
- Souvenir store available
- Pick ups and drop offs:
- 13:00 Muelle Fiscal (ferry pier)
- 13:45 Paradise Beach pier
- Kids under 5 go for free!
- For an additional fee:
- Professional photos and souvenir shop available.
- Medical restrictions:
- This tour is not recommended for people with asthma, heart problems or medical conditions.